Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

 DAY 19

Team Flare Marble:

Houndoom LV46 vs Felis LV50, fake out, flinch, switch to Dendro, foul play, water shuriken kills.

Weavile LV48, return, slash crit down to 11HP! switch to Zerde, quick attack, ice shard, drining kiss kills.


I get the elevator key, and black glasses.


Team Flare:

Mightyena LV48 vs Felis LV50, fake out, flinch, switch to Apis, crunch, scary face, attack order kills.

Toxicroak LV45, venoshock, air slash, sucker punch, air slash kills.


I find a rare candy. I heal. I enter the elevator and see Lysandre talking to a dude in a cell. Then a story of war, bringing back his mon and then using the death machine on the world. But then he makes me swear to get the key back. His name is Az. Lysandre leaves him in the cell and heads to his office. I sprint after him. When I arrive there is another dude.


Team Flare Xerosic:

Crobat LV46 vs Zerde LV50, switch to Ursus, cross poison, cross poison, heavy slam, quick claw strength.

Malamar LV48, superpower, yawn, contrary! it will make it strong, I switch to Apis, super power and contrary again! sleeptime, attack order kills. I win.


I push the blue nutton, he activates the weapon anyway. I leave the base, I heal, and then fly to Geosenge Town.


Team Flare:

Manectric LV45 vs Felis LV50, fake out, flinch, psychic kills.

Scrafty LV45, switch to Zerda, facade, moon blast kills.

Crobat LV45, switch to Felis, bite, psychic kills. Felis and Zerda get to LV51.


He runs off and I go to the hide out with Serena. We find lysandre and he rambles on about destroying pokemon then he challenges me.

Lysandre vs Sapien:

Meinshao LV47 vs Apis LV50, acrobatics, air slash kills and gets to LV51

Pyroar LV49, switch to Dendro, fire blast, surf kills.

Gyrados LV51, switch to Zante, outrage crit, leech seed, outrage, confusion, leech, moomoo milk, hitself, leech, petal blizzard, hitself, leech kills. Dendro to LV51.

Honchkrow LV47 switch to Zerda, aerial ace, moonblast kills. I win!


We run to save the legendary Pokemon.


Team Flare Admin and Grunt:

Liepard LV48, Toxicroak LV50 vs Ursus LV50, Meowstic LV45, sucker punch, psychic kills, taunt, heavy slam kills.


Team Flare Admin and Grunt:

Manectric LV50, Mightyena LV48 vs Ursus LV50, Meowstic LV45, quick claw, heavy slam, discharge kills, disarming voice, quick claw (again!) but para, roar to Apis, disarming voice, switch to Zante, discharge kills meowstic, calls on vaporeon, discharge, para, muddy water kills.


Team Flare Admin and Grunt:
Scrafty LV48, Houndoom LV50 vs Ursus LV51, Meowstic LV45, fake out, flinch, scary face, strength kills, foul play, shadow ball kills.


We walk into the chamber to save the legendary! ( and battle more Team Flare)...

No comments:

Post a Comment