Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, September 26, 2020

 GYM BATTLE

Roark vs Odysseus:

Geodude LV12 vs Hestia LV12, rock smash, stealth rock, quick claw rock smash, rock throw, rock smash, rock smash, rock throw, potion on geodude, rock smash, rock throw crit kills Hestia! (NNOOO!) I call out Persephone, absorb kills.

Onix LV12, screech, absorb, rock throw, absorb kills and gets to LV13. Also learns Mega Drain!

Cranidos LV14, pursuit crit kills down to 2 HP, mega drain, potion on Cranidos, mega drain crit kills! and gets to LV14. 

I win, get the Coal Badge, TM Stealth Rock and level limit to 22.

I go back to the center and lay Hestia to rest.

Thanks for your help friend. I grab Jormungander for rock smash to get to the next town. I go leave town and Scylla runs into me (wait! I don't want to battle). He blabs further on and runs ahead. I travel ahead into Oreburgh Gate cave. I go to one of the back rooms and run into a LV10 Golbat (???) and almost kills Zeus. I find TM Flash and big Pearl. I get back to Jubilife City and run into Looker. Then find Team Galactic bothering Professor and Dawn.

Galactic Grunts:

Starly LV11, Glameow LV11 vs Artemis LV13, Turtwig LV13, scratch, poison gas miss, tackle, quick attack kills, switch to Artemis, tackle, wing attack, fury swipes, tackle kills and gets to LV14. Artemis to LV14 and evolves into Staravia!

Aroma Girl:

Budew LV9 vs Ares LV12, ember, water sport, ember kills

Cherubi LV11, ember, tackle, ember kills and gets to LV13.

I find awakening.

Bird Catcher:

Wurmple LV10 vs Hermes LV12, astonish, tackle, astonish, string shot, astonish, tackle, astonish, tackle, astonish kills.

Kricketot LV11, bide, astonish, biding, supersonic, unleash damage, astonish, bide, astonish, switch to Zeus, biding, unleash energy, tackle, bide, spark kills.

I find TM Bullet Seed and then get to Floaroma Town...

No comments:

Post a Comment