Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, September 13, 2020

 DAY 18

On Route 17 I find a timer ball, icicle plate and calcium. My first encounter is a LV39 Sneasel. I catch and name it Neo (part of the scientific name for a mink) 

I get a holo clip and Serena challenges me for a battle in front of the gym. I find a rare candy. I get to Anistar City. I'm given repeat balls, TM Pysch Up, TM Hidden Power, and teach it to Zerda and its Ghost type! I heal.


Serena vs Sapien:

Meowstic LV44 vs Felis LV47, fake out, flinch, T-bolt, disarming voice, T-bolt, disarming voice, T-bolt kills and gets to LV48, learns sucker punch.

Absol LV44, switch to Apis, night slash, slash, attack order.

Vaporeon LV44, switch to Zante, muddy water, petal dance miss, muddy water, petal dance kills and the gets to LV48.

Chesnaught LV46, petal dance, seed bomb, seed bomb, venoshock kills.


I heal.


Psychic:

Exeggutor LV46 vs Apis LV47, psyshock, attack order kills.


Psyhic:

Medicham LV46 vs Apis LV47, calm mind, air slash, acupressure, attack order, bullet punch, attack order, and gets to LV48.


Psychic:

Reunculus LV46 vs Ursus LV47, body slam, skill swap, body slam, pain split, yawn, psychic, super potion, psychic, sleep, body slam, sleep, body slam kills.


Hex Maniac:

Gardevior LV46 vs Ursus LV47, switch to Zerda, calm mind, imprison, hidden power, psychic, moonblast, psychic, draining kiss, moomoo milk, calm mind, psychic, hidden power, psychic, hidden power kills.


Hex Maniac:

Jynx LV46 vs Ursus LV47, fake tears, body slam crit kills.


I train the team for Olympia and everyone except Ursus is at LV49. I heal up and walk into the gym towards the leader...

No comments:

Post a Comment