Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Valerie vs Sapien

Mawile LV38 vs Felis LV42, fake out, flinch, T-bolt, iron defense, T-bolt kills.

Mr. Mime LV39, T-bolt, light screen, T-bolt, dazzling gleam, switch to Ursus, dazzling gleam, psychic, strength kills.

Sylveon LV42, charm, yawn, switch to Zante, dazzling gleam, sleep, venoshock, sleep, venoshock kills.


I win! I get to the Fairy Badge, pokes obey until LV80, Level limit is not LV49 and I get TM Dazzling Gleam. 


I leave and friends run by and tell me to go to the pokeball factory. I go heal. The friends scare away the Team Flare gaurd. I enter the factory.


Team Flare:

Toxicroak LV37 vs Ursus LV41, quick claw, body slam, venoshock, venoshock, body slam kills.


I find a quick ball and metal coat.


Team FLare:

Mightyena LV36 vs Ursus LV41, swagger, hitself, rock smash kills.

Golbat LV36, wing attack, strength kills and get to LV42.


Team Flare:

Scrafty LV36 vs Dendro LV42, surf kills.

Mightyena LV36, surf, bite, surf kills and gets to LV43


Team Flare:

Swalot LV37 vs Apis LV42, air slash, toxic misses?, air slash, toxic, air slash kills.


Team Flare Admin:

Scraggy LV37 vs APis LV42, air slash kills.

Houndoom LV38, switch to Dendro, crunch, surf kills.


Serena catches up with me and we fight together.


Team Flare Celosia & Bryony vs Serena & Sapien:

Manectric LV41, Liepard Lv41 vs Apis LV42, Meowstic LV37, spark, assurance, light screen, bug bite kills liepard, Apis to LV43, bite kills Meowstic, power gem, she calls out Chesnaught, thunder fang down to 25HP! but seed bomb kils.

I get a master ball and big nugget. I talk to friends and watch a holo clip.


I get to Route 15.


Poke Ranger:

Quagsire LV39 vs Zerde LV42, moonblast, mud bomb, draining kiss.

Bearartic LV39, moon blast, swagger, hitself, flail, moonblast kills LV44.


My first encounter is ... Watchog LV36 (joy...sigh) I catch and name it Pesti.


Hex Maniac:

Chimeco LV40 vs Ursus LV42, switch to Dendro, psychic, surf, yawn, surf, kills and Ursus gets to LV43.

I find a Leppa Berry and then continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment