Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, September 17, 2020

 DAY 23

I keep pushing through.

Fairy Girl:

Klefki LV52 vs Ursus LV55, play rough, heavy slam, magic room, heavy slam kills.

Azumarill LV52, heavy slam, play rough, strength, hydro pump, play rough,  strength kills.

I find a mental herb. Next I arrive at the Pokemon Village and talk to the gym leader Wulfric. He tells me about the area and then looks forward to seeing me at the gym. My first encounter is Noctowl LV55, I catch and name it Bubo (part of the scientific name for great horned owl)

I also find a pretty wing and pixie plate. Then I head to the town, I heal, and go to the gym.


Lass:

Sneasl LV54 vs Zerda LV56, leer, moonblast kills.

Cloyster LV55, moonblast kills and I get to LV57.


Ace Trainer:

Delibird LV54 vs Ursus LV56, present, heavy slam kills.

Mamoswine LV55, earthquake, heavy slam, eq, strength, eq down to 11HP, switch to Dendro, eq, water shuriken kills.


Ace Trainer:

Cryagonal LV52 vs Felis LV56, fake out, flinch, psychic, confuse ray, hitself, recover, hitself, freeze dry, sucker punch, freese dry, moomoo milk, freeze dry, psychic, recover, recover, sucker punch, freeze dry, sucker punch, freeze dry, sucker punch, freeze dry, psychic kills.

Piloswine LV53, switch to Dendro, eq, surf kills.

Jynx LV54, night slash kills


I go heal.


Ace Trainer:

Beartic LV59 vs Ursus LV56, icicle crash, flinch, hail,  heavy slam, icicle crash, hail, heavy slam miss?, quick claw, strength, icicle crash, rest, strength, sleep, strength, sleep, strength kills.

Vanilluxe LV55, hail, heavy slam kills and gest to LV57.


I heal and prep/grind for the gym leader. The team: LV59 Felis, Zante, Dendro, Zerda, LV58 Ursus, Apis. I pick Ursus to lead for the fight because heavy slam is putting in the work. I solve all the puzzles and walk up to Wulfric...

No comments:

Post a Comment