Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, September 27, 2020

DAY 4

I get TM Pluck, oran berry, cheri berry, sprayduck, and pecha berry. I but 10 poke balls, premier ball and 3 potions. I travel east and find the Valley Windworks. my first encopunter is a Shellos LV11 I catch and name it Ceto.

I go back to Floaroma and heal, I add Ceto to the team and go north to the Floraroma meadow for Honey but have to help the Honey guy. Team galactic attacks.

Grunt:

Stunky LV13 vs Ceto LV11, fury swipes, water pulse, confusion, poison gas miss, mud bomb, focus energy, mud bomb kills.

Grunt:

Zubat LV11 vs Ceto LV11, astonish, water pulse (confusion), LL, water pulse crit kills.

Zubat LV11, astonish crit, water pulse, LL, water pulse, LL, water pulse kills.

I find a wind works key and the honey guy gives me honey. I put honey on the tree and then go back heal and train but accidently run into twins.

Twins:

Pachurisu LV11, Pachurisu LV11 vs Hermes LV12, Ceto LV13, switch to Zeus, quick attack, quick attack, mud bomb, quick attack, quick attack, mud bomb kills, tackle, quick attack, tackle, mud bomb, quick attack, mud bomb kills. Hermes to LV13 and learns bite.

I battle some wild mon and Ares gets to LV14 and evolves into Monferno! Then Ares learns mach punch.

I heal up and head to Valley Windworks to save them from Team Galactic.

Grunt:

Glameow LV13 vs Artemis LV14, wing attack crit kills.

Grunt:

Zubat LV13 vs Artemis LV14, quick attack, LL, quick attack kills.

Grunt:

Glameow LV11 vs Artemis LV14, wing attack, growl, wing attack kills and gets to LV15.

Stunky LV11, switch to Ceto, fury swipes, mud bomb, fury swipes miss, mud bomb kills.

I go heal and go back to Valley Windworks to take on the Admin.

Mars vs Odysseus:

Zubat LV15 vs Hermes LV14, bite, bite, bite, bite, bite, bite down to 2HP but my next bite kills.

Purugly LV17, switch to Artemis for the intimidate ability, fake out, scratch, wing attack crit oran beery on purugly, scratch down to 9HP, switch to Ares, faint attack, mach punch, scratch, mach punch kills.

I win but almost 2 deaths. I save the Windworks. I talk to Looker out front. I go heal and go to Route 205. I find x-defense.

Hiker:

Geodude LV10 vs Zeus LV14, switch to Ceto, mud sport, water pulse kills.

Geodude LV11, water pulse kills.

Geodude LV12, water pulse kills.

My first encounter is Pachurisu and I name her Quora.

Then Zeus gets to LV15 and evolves into Luxio!

I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment