Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, September 26, 2020

 DAY 3

Lass:

Bidoof LV4 vs Hermes LV7, LL, tackles, super sonic, tackle, LL, tackle, LL, tackle, LL, tackle miss, LL, tackle, LL kills.

Abra LV4, switch to Hestia because  out of PP, teleport fail, teleport fail, tackle, teleport fail, tackle kills and gets to LV9 and learns Defense curl.

Budew LV4, switch to Zeus, absorb, tackle, absorb, tackle, absorb, tackle kills.

Starly LV4, tackle, tackle, tackle, tackle miss, tackle kills and gest to LV9 and Zeus learns charge.

I find repel and x-defend.

I enter Oreburgh Gate. I get HM Rock Smash and teach it to Hestia to help at the rock gym. My first encounter is Geodude and I name him Atlas.

I go back to heal.

Lass:

Psyduck LV8 vs Persephone LV8, absorb, scratch, absorb, scratch, absorb and gets to LV9.

Picknicker:

Starly LV7 vs Hermes LV8, switch to Ares, growl, ember, tackle, ember kills.

Shinx LV7, ember crit kills and gets to LV10.

Picknicker:

Bidoof LV9 vs Hermes LV8, supersonic, hitself, LL, hitself, LL, hitself, LL, tackle, LL, tackle, LL, tackle crit (bidoof again!) but LL kills.

I train Hermes to LV9 and learn Astonish. I get to Oreburgh City. I get a dusk ball, net ball, 2 poke balls and given a great ball. I go North to 207. I find a poke ball and my first encounter is Machop and I name him Satyr.

I go back to town and get Dire Hit, yellow shard, super potion. Then I go to Oreburgh Mine and my first encounter is Onix and I catch and name it Jormungander and nearly run out of balls.

Worker:

Geodude LV9 vs Zeus LV9, switch to Hestia, defense curl, rock smash, tackle, rock smash, tackle, rock smash, tackle, rock smash, tackle, rock smash, tackle, rock smash, mud sport, rock smash kills.

I find a potion and escape rope.

Worker:

Geodude LV6 vs Hestia LV9, rock smash, tackle, rock smash, mud sport, rock smash kills gets to LV10

Machop LV8, switch to Artemis, focus energy, wing attack, leer, quick attak kills and next LV10.

I take time to train the team to LV11.I go heal and go to the gym.

Youngster:

Geodude LV11 vs Persephone LV11, absorb kills and gets to LV12.

Youngster:

Geodude LV9 vs Hestia LV11, rock smash, tackle, rock smash, defense curl, rock smash kills.

Onix LV9, quick claw rock smash, harden, rock smash, rock throw, rock throw down to 6HP, switch to Zeus, rock throw miss, harden, tackle, tackle, tackle, tackle, tackle, harden, tackle, harden, tackle kills.

I go heal train the whole team to LV12 and heal again then walk into the gym...



No comments:

Post a Comment