Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

DAY 2

I start out on the new Route 13 and my encounter is Krabby and I name her Mitchell.

Route 12 my encounter is Horsea and I name him Warhol.

I got to Sapphire City and battle against all the fighting trainers in the dojo and get my encounter, Hitmonlee and name him Klimt.

Next I prepare for my big Rival battle in the Rocket hide out: LV39 Twombly, Caravaggio, Kehinde, Frankenthaler, LV38 Monet and Vitali. I heal the go join battle.

Van Dyke vs Redfield:

Pidgeot LV37 vs Monet LV38, wing attack, rock tomb, rock tomb, wing attack, seismic toss kills.

Exeggcute LV38, switch to Vitali, hypnosis miss, faint attack, poisonpowder, faint attack kills and Monet gets to LV38.

Alakazam LV35, calm mind, faint attack, faint attack, future sight, faint attack kills.

Gyrados LV35, switch to Caravaggio, bite, and then future sight kills (WHAT NOOO!) I call out Twombly, giga drain, bite, giga drain, bite, giga drain, dragon rage, giga drain kills.

Charizard LV40, switch to Kehinde, flamethrower, wing attack, water pulse, wing attack, water pulse kills.

I win but at the cost of Caravaggio. I leave the Tower and lay him to rest.

I take some time away and then decide to have Klimt join the team. I do a ton of training and then prepare for my Giovanni match.

Giovanni vs Redfield:

Nidorino LV37 vs Klimt LV38, rock slide, fury attack, rock slide, poison sting, brick break kills.

Nidoqueen LV41, switch to Twombly, tail whip, giga drain, double kick, return, body slam, giga drain, double kick, return, body slam crit down to 24HP, but return kills. Klimt to LV39.

Kangaskan LV35, switch back to Klimt but mega punch down to 12HP, I hyper potion, tail whip, hi jump kick nearly kills, mega punch, brick break kills. Twombly to LV40.

Rhyhorn LV37, brick break, stomp, brick break kills.

I win. I head down to Fushia city and get ready for Koga because I'm close to the level limit. I get all my mon to LV40 and I pick Frankenthaler to be my lead. I heal up and then enter the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment