Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

 DAY 22

My friend Shauna shows up.

Shauna vs Sapien:

Delcatty LV49 vs APris LV53, charm, attack order, play rough, air slash and gets to LV54.

Delphox LV51, switch to Dendro, surf, calm mind, water shuriken kills.

Goodra LV49, return, dragon pulse, return, dragon pulse crit down to 6HP! switch to Zerda, dragon pulse immune, draining kiss kills.


THEN Tierno shows up to battle,


Tierno vs Sapien:

Talonflame LV48 vs Apis LV54, switch to Felis, acrobatics, fake out, flinch, T-bolt kills.

Crawdaunt LV52, switch to Zante, night slash, petal blizzard, swords dance, sludge bomb kills.

Rosearade LV49, sludeg bomb, petal dance, sludge bomb kills.


NOW TREVOR WANTS TO FIGHT.


Trevor vs Sapien:

Raichu LV49 vs Apis LV54, T-bolt, attack order, switch to Zante, T-bolt, slam miss, sludge bomb kills.

Aerodactyl LV49, super sonic, petal blizzard, supersonic, petal blizzard.

Florges LV51, sludge bomb, moonblast, sludge bomb kills.


I get HM Waterfall. After I survive the battles and get to Snowbelle City. I heal, I get TM Bulk Up, full restore, but the gym leader is on Route 20. I go there and my first encounter is Jigglypuff LV49, I catch and name it Porcellus (after the scientific name for ginea pig)

I find a kasib berry, paralyse heal, and meadow plate.


Twins:

SLurpuff LV57, Aromitsse LV53 vs Ursus LV54, Zerda LV55, swift, play rough, heavy slam kills, swift, cotton guard, heavy slam kills.


Poke Fan:

Snubbull LV55 vs Ursus LV51, quick claw, heavy slam kills.

Granbull LV53, heavy slam, roar, super potion, surf kills and gets to LV56.


I continue on searching...

No comments:

Post a Comment