Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

 DAY 21

I go to Route 18. I find an ether. My first encounter is Torkoal LV38 and name it Dinida (after part of tortoise scientific name)

Next I enter Terminus cave my first encounter is Durant LV39. I catch and name it Campo (after part of the scientific name for carpenter ants)

I find max ether. I dodge trainers and make it to Coriway Town. I get TM U-turn and a rare candy. I find Prof. Sycamore and he thanks me for saving the world. Then he battles me!


Prof. Sycamore vs Sapien:

Venusaur LV50 vs Zante LV51, venoshock, worry seed, venoshock, synthesis, switch to Apis, petal blizzard, petal dance, air slash, petal dance, attack order kills.

Charizard LV50, switch to Dendro, wing attack, surf, slash, water shuriken kills.

Blastoise LV50, return crit,  iron defense, switch Zante, aqua tail, petal blizzard, bubblebeam, venoshock kills.


I heal, get TM Scald, fresh water, prism scale, and max potion. My first encounter here is Floatzel. I catch and name it Liensis (after the scientific name for giant otter).

I get fresh water. I scoot over to Route 19 and fist encounter is Weepinbell. I catch and name it Diona ( after scientific name for venus fly trap)

I go back to Route 18 to battle peeps.


Lass:

Granbull LV48 vs Zante LV52, venoshock kills.

Dedenne LV48, thunder miss, venoshock kills and to LV53,


Battle Girl:

Meinshao LV52 vs Felis LV52, psychic kills.


I find a hyper potion.


Youngster:

Scolipede LV48 vs Felis LV52, fake out, flinch, psychic kills.

Pinsir LV48, switch to Apis, superpower, superpower, air slash kills.


Hiker:

Stunfusk LV50 vs Felis LV52, fake out, flinch, psychic, revenge, psychic, revenge, superpower kills and to LV53.


I find TM Brick Break.


Hex Maniac:

Pumkaboo LV50 vs Felis LV53, sucker punch, trick or treat, sucker punch, shadow ball, sucker punch kills.

Pumpkaboo LV50, switch to Apis, seed bomb, attack order, shadow ball, air slash kills.


I find Hp Up.


Fairy Girl:

Mr. Mime LV49 vs Zerda LV52, psychic, swift, switch to Apis, trick, psychic, attack order kills.

Azumarill LV49, toxic, hydro pump, switch to Ursus, hydro pump, heavy slam, hydro pump, poison, quick claw, strength kills.

Aromatisse LV49, heavy slam kills.


Rangers:

Tauros LV53, Miltank LV53 vs Ursus LV52, Apis LV52, swagger, captivate, toxic, strength, swagger, heal bell, heavy slam, thrash, gyro ball, attack order kills and gets to LV53, yawn, quick claw, strength, thrash, attack order kills.


Swimmer:

Stunfisk LV52 vs Zerde LV52, moonblast, revenge, moonblast,  T-bolt, moonblast kills and gets to LV53.


I find a rare bine and pp up.


Pokemon Ranger:

Alomomola LV54 vs Ursus LV52, strength, scald, strength, scald, brine, strength, strength kills and gets to LV53.


Pokemon Ranger:

EMolga LV51 vs Dendro LV53, switch to Felis, volt switch to Grumpig, fake out, flinch, sucker punch, return, sucker punch kills, switch to Ursus, aerial ace, quick claw, strength kills.


I find toxic plate, yache berry, and TM Sludge Bomb.


Pokemon Ranger:

Zangoose LV51 vs Zante LV53, petal blizzard, bulk up, venoshock kills.

Beartic LV51, leech seed, flail, petal blizzard, icicle crash, leech, venoshock kills and gets to LV54.

I heal then come back to the route...

No comments:

Post a Comment