Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, September 18, 2020

 CHAMPION CHAMBER

Diantha vs Sapien:

Hawlucha LV64 vs Zerda LV65, poison jab, moonblast kills.

Tyrantrum LV64, switch to Vitticeps, head smash miss, dragon claw, super power kills.

Aurorus LV65, kills Vitticeps with blizzard (NOOOOOOOO!) I call out Dendro, water shuriken (x4), reflect, full restore on Aurorus, surf, full restore, surf, surf kills and gets to LV66.

Goodra LV66, switch to Zante, focus blast misses, sludge bomb, fire blast, sludge bomb, dragon pulse, full restore on my Zante, dragon pulse, sludge bomb gets poison, and poison kills.

Gourgeist LV65, sludge bomb, trick or treat does nothing?, sludge bomb kills.

Gardevior LV68, sludge bomb with poison, psychic down to 4HP!, full restore used on gardevior, sludeg bomb, full restore on gardevior (again WTF), sludge bomb gets poison again woo!... moonblast kills my Zante (what? wait? what? NOOOOOO)

but,

poison kills!


I win the Nuzlocke!!!!!!! I'm CHAMPION!


A few days later they celebrate me and I battle AZ. But Dendro one of my remaining mon kills all three of his mon easy! The game ends. When I wake up I way my last few dead mon to rest.

Goodbye Vitticeps, thanks for your help at the end buddy.

Goodbye Zante, you crushed so much and helped with countless battles. I'll miss you



No comments:

Post a Comment