Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, September 10, 2020

 DAY 16

Poke Ranger:

Watchog LV37 vs Ursus LV43, quick claw, rock smash, psych up, body slam kills.

Swoobat LV38, amnesia, body slam, future sight, body slam.

Seadra LV39, buble beam, body slam, para, body slam kills.


Poke Ranger:

Gabite LV41 vs Ursus LV43, quick claw, bosy slam crit kills.


Poke Ranger:

Vileplume LV41 vs Ursus LV43, poison powder, body slam, body slam, giga drain, body slam kills,


Fairy Girl & Hex Maniac:

Drifblim LV40, Floette LV40 vs Dendro LV44, Felis LV44, fake out, smack down, shadowball, return kills floette, t-bolt kills drifblim. Dendro to LV45.


I find a protein, pretty wing and macho brace. A holo clip of Lysandre pops up and he talks for a bit about fixing the world.


Fairy Girl:

Dedenne LV37 vs Zante LV44, volt switch to Aromatisse, venoshock, venoshock kills, Zante to LV45, Dedenne back out, venoshock kills.


I leave the ROute and enter Denmille Town. I run into Prof Sycamore and Dexio and then Trevor who talks about Frost Cavern. I heal and go back to Route 15 so I can visit Lost Hotel.


I head down to Lost Hotel.


Punk Girl:

Liepard LV40 vs Apis LV44, fake out, flinch, bug bite kills and gets to LV45. She learns Attack Order.

Liepard LV40, pursuit, attack order kills.


I find Protector, dread plate and smoke ball. My first encounter is Magneton LV36. I catch and name it Tion ( after magnetoreception for magnetic molecules)


Punk Guy:

Garbodor LV42, Pangoro LV42 vs Felis LV45, Dendro LV46, fake out, flinch, water shuriken, toxic, return kills Pangoro, tbolt, stockpile, retunr crit kills garbordor up to LV46.


Punk Girl:

Seviper LV40 vs Zante LV45, venoshock, night slash, venoshock, night slash, venoshock, Dendro to LV46.

Arbok LV40, venoshock, acid spray, venoshock, acid spray, venosock kills.


Punk Girl:

Scrafty LV39 vs Ursus LV45, body slam (MISS CLICK DON'T DIE) high jump kick, switch to Zerda, bite, draining kiss kills and gets to LV46.

Pawniard LV39, switch to Dendro, slash, surf kills. Zerda to LV47

Sharpedo LV39, return kills, up to LV47.


I go head back to town and get 12 mooomoo milk. I teach Dendro night slash. I get TM Facade. I head to Frost Cavern...


No comments:

Post a Comment