Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, April 3, 2020

CHAMPIONSHIP

Lance vs Albert
Gyarados LV46 vs Dondarrion LV44, waterfall, discharge, full restore, discharge, flail, discharge
Dragonite LV50 vs Crakehall LV44, fire blast misses, avalanche, sitrus berry, ice shard.
Charizard LV48 vs Dondarrion LV44, dragon claw, surf, dragon claw, discharge, dragon claw, discharge and he gets to LV45.
Dragonite LV49 vs Crakehall Lv44, dragon rush, avalanche kills.
Dragonite Lv49 vs Shaggy Dog LV45, dragon rush, fire blast, sudden switch to Aerodactyl...
Aerodactyl LV48 va Shaggy Dog LV45, fire blast misses, rock slide crits and kills Shaggy Dog. (NOOOOO!) fudge... 

I switch to Dondarrion LV44, rock slide, discharge, rock slide, discharge, rock slide crits again; most likely would kill anyway (NOOOOOO!) 

(I don't know what to do!? I take a moment cause all I have is full health Loras and 100HP Crakehall left.) I switch to Loras (all I can do is hope to do enough damage to weaken Aerodactyl to be able to ice shard) poison powder, rock slide misses, petal dance, poison, aerial ace puts me down to 49HP!
(FORGIVE ME! I'M SO SORRY LORAS) petal dance and poison hit again. then wonderful Loras gives its life up to keep hurting it. Aerial ace hits and kills! (NOOOO!)

I put out Crakehall and ice shard to kill.
Dragonite LV49 vs Crakehall LV45, he use a blizzard on Crakehall and I'm down to 15HP! Avalanche puts it in red, then ice shard kills!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO! I'm champ!


No comments:

Post a Comment