Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, April 13, 2020

DAY 12

On Route 6.

School Kid:
Deerling LV27, Deerling LV27 vs Polaris LV29, bug bite kills.

Scientist:
Deerling Lv28 vs Polaris LV29, bug bite kills and she reaches LV30.

I enter a seasons research lab and they give me a Deerling in winter form! I count it as my first encouter and name him Havok!
I fly back to Driftveil City...

Breeder:
Minccino LV27 vs Colossus LV29, venoshock, tail slap, switch to Warpath LV29, razor shell kills.
Deerling LV27, switch to Archangel, air cutter, leech seed, quick attack kills and Colossus got to LV30.

What?! Colossus evolves into Scolipede!
Parasol Lady:
Castform LV28 vs Beast LV29, powder snow, fire punch, rain dance, thrash.

I find an elixir and beat a wild mon which gets Beast to LV30. Then I find moon stone and tiny mushroom.

Scientist:
Shelmet v27 vs Archangel LV29, x special, fly, bug bite misses, fly kills.
Karrablast LV27, air cutter kills.

I find ultra ball and then beat up wild mon to LV30.

School Kid:
Foongus LV27 vs Warpath LV29, return, ingrain, return kills.
Karrablast LV27, revenge, false swipe, and razor shell kills then gets to LV30.

Parasol Lady:
Castform LV28 vs Polaris LV30, slash, hail, cut, powder snow, slash kills.

I get a shiny stone at resting house.

Poke Ranger:
Whirlipede LV28 vs Polaris LV30, slash, iron defense, slash crit kills.
Foongus LV28, bug bite, ingrain, bug bite kills and she gets to LV31.

I enter charge cave. My first encounter is Joltik LV27. I catch and name her Storm.
I leave the cave and go to Driftveil Gym. I'm given a fresh water.

Worker:
Baltoy LV31 vs Warpath LV30, razor shell kills.

Worker:
Drilbur LV29 vs Warpath LV30, water pulse kills.
Baltoy LV29, razor shell kills.
Sandile LV29, he intimadates but water pulse kills and gets to LV31.

Worker:
Baltoy LV30 vs Archangel LV30, fly, secret power miss, fly hits, self destruct down to yellow.
Sandile LV30, roost, crunch, fly, crunch miss, fly hits, swagger, switch to Dust, embargo, mud slap and then smack down kills.

I go back and heal, I battle wild mon and Arch angel hits LV31 and Beast hits LV31.

Scientist:
Magneton LV30 vs Colossus LV30, air slash, venoshock, switch to Dust, air slash, power gem.

Next I train Colossus to LV31 then Dust to LV31, Beast to LV32, and then Archangel to LV32. Then learns to air slash.

What?! Archangel evolves into Unfezant!

I head back to the gym.

Worker:
Sandile LV30 vs Warpath LV31, water pulse kills.
Drilbur LV30, water pulse kills.

Worker:
Drilbur LV30 vs Warpath LV31, water pulse kills.

Worker:
Sandile LV31 vs Warpath LV31, water pulse kills and gets to LV32.

Worker:
Drilbur LV31 vs Polaris LV31, razor leaf kills.

I go back out and battle two wild mon and Polaris gets to LV32. Next I heal and put Colossus in front to take on Krokorok with bug attack. I walk back into the gym...

No comments:

Post a Comment