Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

DAY 20

In the village bridge I continue on.

Artist:
Sunflora LV42 vs Psylocke LV40, psychic, sunny day, psychic, solar beam, psychic kills. Psylocke gets to LV41.

WHAT?!? Psylocke evolves into Gothitelle!
I teach it TM charge beam and shadow ball. I find a big mushroom and blue shard. Then I get my first encounter of the area. It's... Audino LV36 (joy) I catch and name it Mirage.
Fisherman:
Basculin LV42 vs Psylocke LV41, charge beam, bite, charge beam kills.

I battle wild mon and Frenzy gets to LV35. I rest at a rest house.

Tennis Player:
Whimsicott LV44 vs Psylocke LV41, giga drain, shadow ball, gigs drain, psychic, giga drain, psychic kills.

Tennis Player:
Lilligant LV44 vs Psylocke LV44, mega drain, psychic, magic leaf, psychic, mega drain, teeter dance, psychic kills.

Gentlemn:
Durant LV43 vs Beast LV42, fire punch kills.
Larvesta LV43 , fire punch kills.

I'm given sitrus berries.

Baker:
Heatmor LV42 vs Beast LV42, hammer arm, flare burst, hammer arm kills.

I buy 3 lemonades.

Basketball Player (triple battle):
Elekid LV42, Electrobuzz LV42, Elekid LV42 vs Beast Lv42, Colossus LV42, Psylocke LV42, x-scissor, fire punch kills, thunderbolt, thunderbolt, psychic, I switch to Iceman, steamroller, thunderbolt, thunderbolt, steam roller kills, psychic kills.

I go heal my mon.

Basketball Player (triple battle):
Magby LV42, Magby LV42, Magmar LV42 vs Beast LV42, Colossus LV42, Psylocke LV42, I switch out Colossus to Warpath, hammer arm, lava plume, flamethrower, flamethrower, psychic kills, razor shell kills, hammer arm kills (DANG TEAM).

Youngster:
Sandslash LV42 vs Psylocke LV42, psychic, swords dance, psychic kills.

I battle wild mon and get Frenzy to LV38. I exit Village Bridge and go to Route 11.

Breeder:
Emolga LV41 vs Psylocke LV42, air cutter, psychic, charge, psychic kills.
Altaria LV41, dragon dance, psychic, dragon dance, psychic puts it down to like 2HP... it dragon dances a third time and I kill with psychic.

My first encounter in Route 11 is Karrablast LV36. I catch it and name it Cyclops.
I train Psylocke to LV43 and Frenzy to LV39. I continue on my training...



No comments:

Post a Comment