Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, April 26, 2020

DAY 19

I travel east of the city to Undella Bay. My first encounter is Jellicent LV40. I catch him and name him Strong Guy.
Then I find the dragon plate. I leave and go back to Rout 13.

Poke Ranger (rotation battle):
Jolteon LV39, Nosepass LV39, Galavantula LV39 vs Warpath LV42, Colossus LV42, Beast LV42, discharge (para), fire punch, kills jolteon, signal beam, crit, (para). hyper potion on Beast, gastro acid, signal beam, fire punch kills, razor shell, string shot, discharge, razor shell kills. Colossus gets to LV42.

Psylocke battles some mon and get to LV38. I get a power lens and then get to Lacunosa Town. I run into Juniper and Bianca. I follow them into a house. We talk to an old lady and she says that the giant chasim behind town is -58C at the moment. I heal and buy 10 hyper potions. I find full heal. up ahead I run into Magneto and we double battle Team Plasma.

Zinzolin & Grunt vs Magneto & Xavier:
Crygonal LV42, Golbat LV39 vs Warpath LV42, Serperior LV42, light screen, surf, leaf blade, air cutter, leaf blade kills, faint attack, revenge, switch to Iceman, air cutter, snatch, slam kills and they call out Garbordor, slash, icicle crash, slam miss, have, snatch, leaf blade kills, and icicle crash kills. Iceman gets to LV43.

I battle wild mon and Psylocke gets to LV39. I got to Route 12 and my first encounter is Roselia Lv37, I catch and name it Poison.
Backers:
Roselia LV40, Roselia LV40, vs Warpath and Havok LV42, I switch to Colossus, faint attack, petal dance, x-scissor kills, faint attack kills.

I battle mon wild mon and Psylocke gets to LV40. Also I find a green shard.

Blackbelt:
Heracross LV42 vs Warpath LV42, close combat, then surf kills.

I find max potions and heal Warpath.

Battle Girl:
Gurdurr LV41 vs Warpath LV42, surf kills.
Meinfoo LV41, surf kills.

I find pp up and yellow shard. Warpath gets to LV43. As I battle I run into a wild heracross, havok is in front. I go to run and I can't. Heracross brick break kills and nearly full health Havok... (FUDGE!) I go back and put Havok to rest. Good bye my friend.
I select Frenzy (tangela) from the box to help out the team. I continue on and make it to the Village bridge...

No comments:

Post a Comment