Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, April 6, 2020

DAY 3

Virbank City gym leader Roxie is arguing with a ship captain. Then I find a poke toy, antidote, burn heal, x accuracy at virbank complex. Then I have my first encounter its a Pidove LV12. I catch it and name it Archangel.



I go and train. Warpath goes to LV15, Polaris to LV15 and learns Razor Leaf, and Archangel LV16 leans Air Cutter. Then I find silk scarf and a great ball. I go back to Virbank Complex.

Worker:
Patrat LV12, Elekid LV12 vs Polaris LV15, razor leaf, leer, bug bite kills patrat. swift, razor leaf, thundershock, razor leaf, kills elekid. Polaris gets to LV16

Youngster:
Patrat LV13 vs Warpath LV16, water gun, bide, water gun kills. Warpath gets to LV17 and learns Razor Shell.

What?! Warpath evolves into Dewott!

Worker:
Riolu LV12, Lilipup LV12 vs Archangel LV 16, endure, air cutter, feint, quick attack kills, and then air cutter, bite, air cutter, odor sleuth and quick attack kills again.

I find ether, TM Rock Smash, and train Polaris outside the gym to LV17. I go back and heal and then put Warpath in the front of the team.

Roughneck:
Grimer LV14, Koffing LV14 vs Warpath LV17, razor shell, pound razor shell takes care of grimer. Then razor shell, assurance, razor shell takes care of koffing and he gets to LV18.

Guitarist:
Venipede LV14, Koffing LV14, vs Archangel LV17, air cutter kills venipede in a second. Then air cutter, assurance, air cutter, assurance and a quick attack take out koffing.

 I go out and finish training  Archangel to LV18 and it learns roost. Then I go back and heal. I give oran berries to the whole team. I put Warpath in front to fight the gym leader. I head back in for my second gym badge...


No comments:

Post a Comment