Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, April 2, 2020

DAY 30 (VICTORY ROAD)

On my way to New Bark Town. Crakehall gets to LV35 beating up wild pokes. I heal at Prof. Elm lab. I travel east and enter Kanto. Also I teach waterfall to Dondarrion.  I enter Tohjo Falls. The first encounter is Goldeen. I catch it and name it Edmure.
I find a moon stone after using waterfall to get through the cave.

Ace Trainer:
Bulbasaur LV32 vs Crakehall LV35, icy wind, razorleaf, ice shard kills.
Ivysaur LV32 vs Crakehall LV35, icy wind, petal dance, down to 4HP! Yikes! switch to Shaggy Dog, petal dance, flamethrower.
Venasaur LV32 vs Shaggy Dog LV38, fire blast crits and kills.

I use a hyper potion on Crakehall. and go in a house and get TM Sandstorm.

Ace Trainer:
Magneton LV33 vs Crakehall LV35, mud bomb kills.
Quagsire LV31 vs Crakehall, yawn, icy wind, water gun, I fall asleep, water gun take me below half health, I switch to Loras and use petal dance.
Exeggcute LV31 vs Shaggy Dog LV38, flamethrower kills.

Ace Trainer:
Mareep LV35 vs Crakehall LV35, mud bomb kills and he gets to LV36.

I get to route 27 and my first encounter is Ponyta LV32 I catch it and name it Jogos Nhai. Its sent to the PC.

Dondarrion reaches LV39 against the wild mon. The I find destiny knot and revive.

Psychic:
Starmie Lv30 vs Crakehall LV36, swift, icy wind, switch to Loras, confuse ray, swift, petal dance kills.
Exeggcute Lx30 vs Shaggy Dog LV38, flamethrower kills.
Girafarig LV 34 vs Valyrian LV38, psybeam, iron tail, psybeam, strength kills.

Ace Trainer:
Growlithe LV30 vs Selmy LV38, brick break kills.
Staryu LV36 vs Loras LV38, petal dance kills.
Nidorina LV33 vs Crakehall LV36, mud bomb, bite, ice shard kils.

Fisherman:
Qwilfish LV30, Qwilfish LV30 vs Loras, petal dance kills both and then Loras gets to LV39.
Seaking LV34 vs Dondarrion LV39, spark kills.

I find a full restore and get to Route 26. First encounter is... a Quagsire. I catch it and name it Mudd. then its sent to the PC.

Psychic:
Espeon LV36 vs Crakehall LV36, psybeam, icy wind, switch to Dondarrion, psybeam, surf, hit myself, psybeam, surf kills.

I find a big mushroom and nugget. I beat up some mon and Crakehall LV37. I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment