Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, April 5, 2020

GENERATION 5 NUZLOCKE BEGINS!

So after a close call at the end of Heart Gold, we have begun a new travel in the Unova region! As usual you can check the main page for the rules that I follow. One key rule difference from the last nuzlocke and this one is that I put the rules to Set on battle style. This rule will take away my ability to switch between pokemon in battles. Since that rule change makes the nuzlocke even more challenging I'm allowing myself to use items in battle. Also the nicknames will be X-Men themed this time. That being said lets begin with this new challenge.

I begin my new adventure as Xavier in the new region. My trainer code is 30899 which means I get to pick the water starter this time! It's my first nuzlocke with the water starter. I talk to mom then talk to my rival Magneto. we walk to the back of town and get our first mon. MIne is Oshawott and I name him Warpath! Magneto gets snivy, then we battle

Magneto vs Xavier
Snivy LV5 vs Warpath LV5, tackle, tail whip, leer, tackle, leer, tackle, tackle, tackle kills snivy. Tehn Warpath jumps to LV6.

I heal and get running shoes from mom and town map. I grab some 5 poke balls and 1 potion.

I get to Route 19. My first encounter is Patrat LV4 I catch it and name it Caliban.

 Warpath gets to LV7 and water gun at LV8. Caliban gets to LV5, then LV6 and learns bite. I get to Floccesy Town, I get a potion. I talk to Alder and he tells me to go to route 20 to see Magneto.

Youngster:
Patrat LV4 vs Caliban LV6, three bites kill.

Lass:
Purrloin LV4 vs Warpath LV8, water gun, scratch, water gun kills

I heal up  my team and head to Route 20. my first encounter is... Sewaddle LV2. I catch and name her Polaris.

I go back and heal my new mon and switch train with Polaris. At the end of the training Polaris is LV6, Warpath LV9, and Caliban LV7. Back to Route 20.

Youngster:
Patrat LV4 vs Polaris LV6, tackle, leer, tackle kills.

I find a pokeball and reach Flocessy Ranch...


No comments:

Post a Comment