Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

DAY 7

I enter the desert resort area for a new encounter. The first encounter is Sandile and I run. (It doesn't count because no doubles. I already had a Sandile and once I catch one I can't catch another even despite death.) It saddens me to see the Sandile. My next encounter is official because its Darumaka! I catch it and name it Beast.

I go all the way back and switch Beast into the team. I train it up to LV23 and during training it learns fire punch. Then I go back to route 4 I check in houses and I find or get wide lens, sitrus berries, and poke toy.

Policeman:
Riolu LV21 vs Warpath LV23, razor shell kills.
Growlithe LV21, razor shell kills and gets to LV24.

Policeman:
Herdier LV22 vs Polaris LV23, razor leaf, work out, razor leaf, tackle and razor leaf kills.

I find TM Dig.

Roughneck:
Venipede LV21 vs Polaris LV23, cut, poison bite, poison bite, cut kills.
Sandile LV21, razor leaf kills and hit LV24.

Roughneck:
Darumaka LV22 vs Beast LV23, headbutt, façade crits and almost kills me, headbutt kills and wins though.

I heal team after battle and then continue.

Motorcyclist:
Zubat LV21, Timbur LV21 vs Beast LV23 fire punch kills both.

I take out some wild mon and Beast gets to LV24.

Youngster:
Pidove LV22 vs Archangel LV23, quick attack crit kills.

I beat up more wild mon and Archangel gets to LV24.

Hooligans:
Petilil LV21, Cottonee LV21 vs Dust LV23, Warpath LV24, tackle, razor shell, absorb, magical leaf, switch to Beast absorb, razor shell, leer, strength. Switch to pixie, absorb, fire punch, razor leaf, cotton spore, absorb, fire punch kills. Next fire punch kills too.

I find a resting house. I exit the house and arrive at joint ave. I do a bunch of talking and and some things and I get pecha berries. Then I arrive at Nimbasa City...

No comments:

Post a Comment