Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

DAY 17

Cyclist:
Unfezant LV38 vs Iceman LV37, taunt, icicle crash kills. He gets to LV38.

I battle wild mon and Colossus gets to LV39 and learns steamroller.

Cyclist:
Zebstrika LV37 vs Dust LV38, pursuit, rock slide miss, discharge, rock slide, pursuit, rock slide miss, stomp, rock slide miss, spark, rock slide miss, (what the hell?), quick claw power gem hits, pursuit, pursuit and then strength kills. Dust gets to LV39.

I go heal, and get 2 hyper potion, 5 super potion, and 5 full heals. I'm given spell tag and I happen upon Stange House. I enter and get my first encounter, gothita. I catch her and name her Psylocke.
Backpaker:
Numel LV36 vs Iceman LV38, dig kills.
Sigilyph LV36, icicle crash, light screen, mirror move icicle crash, but then my icicle crash kills. Iceman gets to LV39.

Then as I battle some wild mon and get to LV40. I find a full heal. I leave strange house. I battle wild mon and Havok gets to LV40. I head inside Twist Mountain. I find a max repel. I stumble upon Bianca in the cave and we travel together. I make it quick so I can come back later and battle and train on my own.

Hiker & Backpacker:
Boldore LV37, Golbat LV37 vs Warpath LV39, Musharna LV40, surf, air cutter, psychic kills, smack down, they send out Darmanitan, flare blitz, surf kills Boldore and Darmanitan, Warpath gets to LV40. They call out Excadrill and I kill it with razor shell.

Ace Trainers:
Grumpig LV39, Vibrava LV39 vs Beast LV39, Musharna LV40, fire punch, screech, power gem, shadow ball kills, calls out drifblim, fire punch, stock pile, earth power, shadow ball kills drifblim, flare blitz kills. Camerupt is called out, hammer arm, hypnosis, curse, hammer arm kills and Warpath gets to LV40. We scoot through the rest of the cave and get to Undella Town.

In Undella Town I find a shiny stone. I get prism scale. I surf in town and my first encounter is Staryu. I catch and name it NorthStar. I heal and then battle my rival.
Magneto vs Xavier:
Unfezant LV39 vs Dust LV39, taunt, rock slide miss, air slash, flinc, detect, rock slide miss, detect, rock slide, hyper potion on unfezant, strength, detect, rock slide miss, taunt, then rock slide kills.
Serperior LV41, I switch to Iceman, leaf blade crit, I heal, leaf blade, coil, icicle crash. I switch to Colossus, leaf blade, slam, poison tail kills.
Simisear LV39, switch to Warpath, flame burst, leer, surf kills. I win!

I enter Route 13, first encounter is Tangela. I catch and name her Frenzy.
Blackbelt:
Gardurr LV41 vs Colossus LV39, poison tail, scary face, poison tial, scary face, bulk up, poison tail kills. Colossus reaches LV40.

I continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment