Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Burgh vs Xavier
Swadloon LV22 vs Arch angel LV22 Air Cutter miss, string shot, air cutter kills.
Dwebble LV22, I switch to Warpath LV22, smack down, razor shell, rock polish, hyper potion on dwebble, razor shell, smack down, razor shell.
Leavanny LV24, I switch back to Archangel, razor leaf crit, air cutter crit kills. Warpath hits LV23

I receive the Insect Badge and TM Struggle Bug. I go back and heal and then begin my next step on the journey. I head up to Route 4 and run into Colress. He talks for awhile then has me meet him at route 4. I buy 3 fresh waters at the vending machine and then meet Colress. He removes the crustle from the path on route 4. Then he challenges me.

Colress:
Magnemite LV21 vs Gambit LV22, sonic bomb, sand tomb kills.
Klink LV23, I use sand tomb, next is metal gear which crits on the first hit and I survive but the the second hit kills him... KILLS HIM! (NOOOO! one of my favorite pokemon from this gen and one of my favorite X-Men DEAD!). I call out Warpath and razor shell, it thundeshocks me but I survive and crush klink to dust.
Colress leaves after crushing my mon. I walk back to the poke center and lay Gambit to rest. I bring out Banshee to have back up fodder, if need be. I heal and head back to Route 4...

No comments:

Post a Comment