Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, April 3, 2020

ELITE FOUR

Karen vs Albert
Umbreon LV42 vs Selmy LV44, close combat kills.
Murkrow LV44 vs Dondarrion LV44, faint attack, discharge kills.
Vileplume LV42 vs Shaggy Dog LV45, flamethrower kils.
Gengar LV45 vs Shaggy Dog LV45 flamethrower, focus blast misses, (I expected destiny bond so used weaker move) She suddenlys switches to Houndoom as I switch to Dondarrion. ...
Houndoom LV47 vs Dodarrion Lv44, dark pulse does more than half, surf does 1/3, I switch to Shaggy Dog again, dark pulse, I use reversal, dark pulse puts me down to 14HP but reversal kills.
Gengar LV45 (again) vs Valyrian LV44, (I'm avoiding destiny bond so instead of earthquake i'm going for ice fang) He uses focus blast... and it... OHKOS ON A CRIT! (NOOOOOO!) I call out Selmy. This gengar is dead! Of course he finally uses destiny bond and I crit kill gengar with shadow claw and then die from destiny bond! (NOOOOOOO!)


(face palm and screaming angry)

I beat the fourth Elite 4... I heal up my remaining pokemon and put Dondarrion in the front to deal with gyarados and hope to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment