Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, April 16, 2020

DAY 14

Continuing through the chargestone cave I find a magnet, nugget and big nugget.

Nurse:
Solossus LV33 vs Colossus Lv33, bug bite kills,
Gothita Lv32, bug bite kills.

Then he heals my mon.

Poke Ranger:
Minccino LV33 vs Colossus LV33, poison tail, echoed voice, bug bite kills.
Excadrill LV33, I switch to Warpath, rock slide, slash, surf kills. I take out a few wild mon and colossus to LV34.

Scientist:
Joltik LV32 vs Dust LV33, rock slide kills.
Golbat Lv32, swift, rock slide, air cutter, strength kills.

Gaurtist:
Zebstrika LV33 vs Dust Lv33, rock slide, stomp, spark, rock slide miss, stomp, rock slide, stomp, rock slide kills. Dust gets to LV34.

Ace Trainer:
Tirtouga LV34 vs Havok LV33, seed bomb, crunch crits and puts me down to 18HP, seed bomb kills.
Magmar LV34, switch to Warpath, fire punch, surf, Havok gets to LV34.

WHAT?!! Havok evolves into Sawsbuck!
Hiker:
Aron LV32 vs Warpath LV34, surf kills.
Nosepass LV32, surf, sturdy, rest, razor shell kills.

I find an electric gym and battle wild mon and get Warpath to LV35. I find the way out of the cave and enter Mistralton City...

No comments:

Post a Comment