Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, April 9, 2020

DAY 9

Poke Ranger:
Sandshrew LV22 vs Warpath LV24, razor shell kills and he hits LV25. Next he learns Water Pulse.

I find blue and green shards.

Backpacker:
Sandile LV22 vs Polaris LV24, razor leaf kills.

Psychic:
Munna LV23 vs Polaris LV24 bug bite kills.

I find a nugget and beat up a wild mon. Polaris gets to LV25. Then I find a red shard.

Backpacker:
Dwebble LV22 vs Archangel LV24, I switch to Warpath, smackdown, razor shell kills.

I find max ether. I battle some wild mon and get Archangel LV25. All done in the Desert Resort. I head back to Nimbasa and chat with people and receive soothe bell and sun stone.

As I'm walking around town I come across the train station and join one of my town friends in battle against the train station leaders.

Ingo & Emmit Subway Bosses:
Boldore LV26, GUrdurr LV26 vs Wolfbane LV24, Pignite LV25, I use sing on gurdurr but it misses he uses wake up slap and Wolfbane dies quickly... (WHAT NOOOOO). arm thrust hits boldore I call out Dust. strength and arm thrust kill boldore. wake up slap puts Dust down to 17HP. (O HELL NO) I call out Archangel, pignite flame charges gurdurr, wake up slap does damage to Archengel. I use roost to heal and pignite uses flame charge again. I use quick attack and kill.
(FUDGE before I could even do much)

I get the VS RECORDER afterwards. I lay Woldbane down in the PC. I grab X-23 (liepard) for back up and head out to train. After that catastrophe I need to build up the team for assault.

As I'm training I see a black hole in the back of the forest. I put Arch angel in front and walk in. It's a new area! I enter Forlorn Forest. I find an ultra ball.

Poke Ranger:
Trubbish LV26 vs Arch angel LV25, air cutter, stock pile, air cutter, and then repeat 4 times. I get Pecha Berries from the trainer.

I find a net ball. my first encounter is Venipede LV21. I catch it and name it Colossus.
I go get Colossus for the team and come back to train. Beast and Archangel get to LV26. Colossus gets to LV22 and learns bug bite.
WHAT!? Colossus evolves to Whirlipede.  Warpath gets to LV26 and Colossus LV24, and then I go back to heal. Next I go back to train...


No comments:

Post a Comment