Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

DAY 5

I go back into the sewers and start from the top area down. After a few wild battles I see an opening in a broken wall and I enter it. It announces a new area relic passage! So I get a new encounter my first encounter is... Roggenrola LV17 (sweeeet) I catch her and name her Dust.

I rush out of the sewers and switch out Banshee for Dust. I give her a quick claw, and teach HM Strength and TM Rock Smash. I get her to LV18 and enter the US Unova boat.

Youngster:
Pidove LV16, Patrat LV16 vs Dust LV18, rock blast kills pidove then bite, rock smash, sand attack, and rock smash kills.

Socilite:
Purrloin LV17 vs Dust LV18, rock smash, fury swipes, rock smash, fury swipes, rock blast kills and Dust reaches LV19

I end my boat trip and go back and heal. Back in the sewers I train Warpath to LV20.

Janitor:
Lilipup LV16 vs Archangel LV19, air cutter, tackle, air cutter, bite, air cutter kills.
Trubbish LV16 vs Archangel LV19, roost, toxic spikes, air cutter, toxic spikes, air cutter misses?, toxic spikes misses, air cutter, then quick attack kills and he gets to LV20.

Worker:
Timburr LV17 vs Polaris LV19, razor leaf, low kick, razor leaf crit kills.

I beat up some wild mon and Polaris gets to LV20. WHAT?! … it evolves into Swadloon! Also it learns Protect.
Scientist:
Grimer LV17 vs Gambit LV19, sand tomb, sludge, sand tomb kills

Worker:
Drilbur LV17 vs Gambit LV19, assurance, scratch, assurance, scrath, assurance kills. and He gets to LV20.

I find the item leftovers and give it to Swadloon.

Doctor:
Sewaddle LV17 vs Dust LV18, strength, string shot, rock blast, razor leaf, rock blast kills.

He heals my mon. Then I'm given super potions. Dust gets to LV20 after a few wild mon. I go back in town and put warpath in front. I find a revive and then begin entering skyscrpers to battle people...


No comments:

Post a Comment