Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, April 9, 2020

DAY 8

I travel east of Nimbasa City to find more pokemon. I get to Route 16.

Depot Agent:
Drilbur LV25 vs Warpath LV25, dig, razor shell miss, dig, razor shell kills.

I get to the grass after the battle. after a minute of circling the grass I get my first encounter, Minccino LV23. I catch it and name her Wolfbane.
I leave and go west of Nimbasa City. I enter Route 5 and talk to Bianca. She gives me HM Fly. My first encounter is another minccino which I run from because of the no doubles clause. My first encounter after is Liepard LV22 I catch it and name her X-23.
I go back to Nimbasa and heal my mon. Now I have a choice to make; I have Banshee (zubat), Pixie (cottonee), Wolfbane (minccino) and X-23 (liepard). My intial thought is to bring X-23 because its fully evolved but it has a poor nature and lower level then Wolfbane. So I choose Wolfbane for my team. I teach TM Return to Warpath instead of tackle. Also Wolfbane is taught TM Thief and TM Dig. I find red shards. I buy 4 great balls, 4 super potions and I find both a paralyze heal and a random dropped item. I walk over to the gym and find out she is missing atm. But I'm probably under leveled anyway and I choose to go all the way back to the desert resort to train.

After I enter the route a sandstorm kicks up.

Nurse:
Cleffa LV22 vs Wolfbane LV23, dig, sweet kiss misses, dig hits magic leaf, then swift kills.

Poke Ranger:
Darumaka LV23 vs Wolfbane LV23, dig, headbutt misses, dig hits, fire punch and sandsatorm put me down to 16HP but then swift kills.

I get two rawst berries and find stardust. I go back to the Nurse and heal and then continue on.

Poke Ranger:
Magby LV23 vs Wolfbane LV23, dig, lava burst misses, dig hits, lava burst hits and crits and then sandstorm puts me down to 12HP (yikes!) I switch to Dust, flame burst does little, smack down, kills

I run back and heal up, I find yellow shard and soft sand.

Psychic:
Woobat LV22 vs Wolfbane LV23, thief, assurance, thief kills.
Yanmask LV22 I switch to Dust because sandstorm is slowly lowering my health, hex, smackdown, wil-o-wisp, hex crit, I use a super potion. smack down, hex, smack down. now she is at 18 Health, I switch again to Archangel, hex does nothing then air cutter kills.

Again I go backand heal my mon. I battle some wild mon and Wolf bane gets to LV24 and Dust gets to LV24. I find a heart scale. Next I enter the Relic Castle! (new area) My first encounter is Yanmask LV18 I catch it and name it Forge.
Psychic:
Solossis LV23 vs Warpath LV24, razor shell crit kills.

I head back out into the sandstorm...

No comments:

Post a Comment