Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, April 12, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Elesa vs Xavier
Emolga LV28 vs Dust Lv28, volt switch to Flaffy, smack down, volt switch to emoga and down to 3HP. I smack down, switch to Colossus, quick attack, volt switch to zebstrika LV28 puts me down to 25HP, poison tail. I use lemonade, flame charge, switch to Beast, flame charge, another flame charge and then fire punch kills.
Flaffy LV28, fire punch kills.
Emolga LV28, discharge down to 8HP, fire punch kills! Beast gets to LV29.

I nearly lose 3 mon but instead I win the Bolt Badge. I also receive TM Volt Switch.
I go back to heal and leave town. Then I stumble upon Magneto is fighting with Team Plasma. I help out.

Grunt:
Watchog LV27 vs Warpath LV28, hypnosis, sleep, super fang down to half health, razor shell, switch to Colossus, hypnosis, super fang, sleep, confuse ray, sleep, super fang down to 5HP now I switch to Dust, super fang, super fang, power gem, hypnosis, sleep, super fang misses, wake up rock smash kills.

Grunt:
Trubbish, LV28 vs Warpath LV28 razor shell, sludge down to 24HP, razor shell kills.

We win and then he heals my team and we head to Route 5. I and up battling a motorcycle dude named Heartbreaker for a rotation battle.

Heartbreaker:
Sigilyph LV26, Turtouga LV26, Archen LV26 vs Warpath LV28, Archangel LV28, Colossus LV28, (I don't know if I'm ready for this) wide guard, razor shell, razor shell kills archen, light screen, razor shell, and then razor shell kills tirtogua. air cutter, return, Archangel kills with quick attack against sigilyph. Warpath gets to LV29.

He rides off on his motorcycle. I go back and heal then head to Drftveil Drawbridge. I find musle wing, genius wing, health wing, pretty wing (x2) and resilient wing. My first encounter is Ducklett LV23. I catch it and name it Longshot.
Then I head into Driftveil City. I head up to the old Team Plasma head quarters and meet with the ones that no longer steal pokemon. The leader Rood talks to me and asks to test me in a battle.

Team Leader Rood:
Herdier LV27 vs Archangel LV28, quick attack crit, work up, quick attack, take down take me down to 10HP but kills itself
Swoobat LV27 switch to Dust, heart stamp (x2), smack down, attracht, power gem kills. Archangel reaches LV29.

We go inside Magneto joins us and Rood keeps talking. Magneto calls him and the team out for previously stealing his sister's pokemon. Rood apologizes and Magneto storms out. Afterwards he gives me Zorua! 
(But since I can't nickname it and it was previously N's mon.; I won't count it or use it in this play through.) I leave and walk around town I get luxary balls, an air ballon, everstone, big root, TM EMbargo, and 12 moomoo milks.

Heartbreaker(triple battle):
Sigilyph LV26, Turtouga LV26, Archen LV26 vs Warpath LV29, Dust LV29, Colossus LV29, wide gaurd, razor shell kills archen, light screen, pursuit, power gem, razor shell, psybeam on colossus down to red HP, water gun, power gem kills sigilyph, poison tail, razor shell kills. Dust gets to LV30. 

I travel to Route 6 and avoid 4 trainers and grass patches...

No comments:

Post a Comment