Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, April 5, 2020

DAY 2

Magneto vs Xavier
Snivy LV8 vs Warpath LV9, tackle, tackle, I switch to Caliban, leer, tackle, bite, tackle, down to 8HP, bite. I switch to Polaris, leer, leer, tackle, tackle, tackle take out snivy. Polaris gets to LV7.

Next the ranch people show up and give each of us a potion. But they are missing one of their herdier. So we go and investigate. My first encounter is... Azurill LV5. Not what I was hoping for but its my only chance. I catch him and name him Namor.

Lass:
Purrloin LV6 vs Polaris LV7, tackle, growl, tackle, scratch, assist, string shot, tackle, scratch, and tackle kills. It reaches LV8 and learns Bug Bite
Sewaddle LV6 vs Polaris LV8, tackle, bug bite, stringshot, bug bite and reaches LV9 too.

Janitor:
Lillipup LV6 vs Warpath LV9, water gun, tackle, water gun, leer, water gun.
Mareep LV6 vs Warpath LV9, I switch to Caliban. Thinder wave, growl, bite, tackle, para, tackle, bite, growl, bite and then switch to Polaris. tackle, and finally bug bite kills! Luckily I didn't lose anyone. Warpath gets to LV10.

I go back and heal and then Magneto give me Paraylisis Heal.

Youngster:
Patrat Lv6 vs Caliban LV7, bite, tackle, bite, flinch, bite kills and the he reaches LV8 and learns bide
Psyduck Lv6 vs Caliban LV8, I switch to Polaris LV9, growl, bug bite, watersport, and bug bite kills.

I find x attack. I can see the dog ahead. I switch to Warpath in front. I find herdier and there is a team plasma grunt there. He throws TM Frustration and runs away. I save herdier. I stay and train a little bit. Cobalion gets to LV10, Warpath LV10, Warpath LV11 and he learns water sport. I heal and go back to Flocessy Town to train with Alder.

Youngster:
Pansear LV9 vs Warpath LV11, water gun, leer, water gun.

School Kid:
Pansage LV9 vs Warpath LV11, tackle, leer, tackle, scratch, tackle. Warpath gets to LV12.

I go out and heal and then get a medal box. I heal and put Polaris in front to face the kids at the gym.

I enter the first gym and I'm given x defend, and a fresh water.

Youngster:
Partrat LV9, Lillipup LV9 vs Polaris LV10, bug bite, leer, bug bite and then bug bite, tackle, bug bite gets it to LV11.

Lass:
Lillipup LV9, Patrat LV9 vs Warpath LV12,  water gun, leer, bug bite kills the first and then water gun, leer, water gun, tackle. Warpath reaches LV13. I go back and heal and then re-enter the gym again. I put Polaris in front to try to take out the front mon...

No comments:

Post a Comment