Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, April 18, 2020

DAY 15

I'm given hp up and masterball by Prof Juniper. Skyla turns up and promises to help the Professor to next town. While she waits she wants me to challenge. I find TM Sky Drop, max repel, net balls, and sharp beak.

I head to Route 7 and my first encounter in Cubchoo. I catch him and name him Iceman. He is send to the PC.
I head back to town and go back to chargestone cave and train.

Ace Trainer:
Archen LV34 vs Dust LV34, slash, rockslide kills
Electrobuzz LV34, rock slide misses, light screen, thunder wave, rock slide, then quick claw activates and rock slide kills. Dust gets to LV35.

I find a thunderstone.

Ace Trainer (rotation battle):
Stoutland LV33, Krokorok LV33, Ferroseed LV33 vs Colosssus LV34, Havok LV34, Dust LV34, jump kick, iron defense, jump kick, swagger, mirror shot  miss, rock smash, jump kick kills krokorok, hit myself, work up, bug bite, poison tail, roar, Beast comes out fire punch kills.

Hiker:
Onix LV32 vs Havok LV34, seed bomb kills.
Boldore LV32, seed bomb, activates sturdy, iron defense, energy ball kills.

I find metal coat, and an electric gem. I battle a couple wild mon and Havok gets to LV35.

Poke Ranger:
Ampharos LV34 vs Colossus LV34, poison tail, static gets me, bug bite, confuse ray, thunderpunch, hit myself down to 19HP. Switch to Havok, thunderpunch, seed bomb kills.

I finish up in the cave and escape rope out. I go and heal my mon then head to Route 7 again to keep battling.

Breeder:
Ducklett LV34 vs Colossus LV34, poison tail, rain dance, poison tail kills.
Tranquil LV34, poison tail, air slash, poison tail, roost, switch to Beast. Taunt, fire punch miss, protect, fire punch blocked, air cutter, fire punch kills. Colossus gets to LV35.

Youngster (rotation battle):
Stoutland LV33, Derrling LV33, Deerling LV33 vs Colossus LV35, Beast LV34, Archangel LV35, air slash kills a derrling, air slash kills another deerling, air slash, crunch, air slash, roar brings out Havok, seed bomb kills.

I call it quits for the night and chill in Route 7...

No comments:

Post a Comment