Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, April 6, 2020

DAY 4

We arrive at Castelia City. I find a heartscale, I get a bike, exp share, mystic water (I give to warpath), destiny knot. I visit a liberty garden and get nothing.  I get quick claw, and amulet coin. Bianca gives me Dowsing Machine. I keep walking above the city and end up in Route 4. I accidently battle a person I tried to dodge.

Breeder:
Drilbur LV16, Marill LV16  vs Polaris LV17, rapid spin, razor leaf, fury swipes, cut kills and Polaris hits LV18. Then razor leaf, bubblebeam, razor leaf. Route 4 first encounter ends up being Sandile LV16. I catch it and name it Gambit! Then I go back down to Castelia City.
I get two castelicones, I find chesto berry, TM Flash, moomoo milk and I get to the gym and a guy is standing outside. He doesn't know where Burgh is. Next Iris walks up and chats and says we need to go t the sewers cause she saw Team Plasma. I head to the sewers and we go in. Magneto joins me to go through the caves and my first encounter is zubat. I catch it as Magneto nearly kills it. I name it Banshee.

Next I find an twisted spoon and move Warpath in front for upcoming battles.

Grunt Team Up:
Scraggy LV16, Sandile LV16 vs Warpath LV18 and Servine LV20, leaf tornado kills Sandile then, razor shell, sand attack, leaf tornado kills scraggy.

We get HM Strength and we find Burgh. I leave the sewers after Warpath gets to LV19. I heal up and head down to start training Gambit. As I'm training I find out I have Moxie ability which is sweet! I find another set of stairs as I train and find my first official grass area for the city proper. I get a miracle seed and my first encounter is... Cottonee. I catch it and name it Pixie.
Now that I have a full complement team I decide to train up Gambit and Pixie to help the team fight. I rotate between Route 4 and the sewers in training. They each nearly die to Scaggy at different occasions. As I'm training I notice it take Pixie roughly 400 extra experience to train to the same level so after training them each to LV19 I might hold off on additional training since its an extra grass mon. However I keep it in the team as backup. I heal and head back into the sewers...

No comments:

Post a Comment