Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, April 3, 2020

DAY 31 (VICTORY ROAD)

Ace Trainer:
Pickachu LV 36 vs Crakehall LV37, mud bomb kills.
Blastoise LV36 vs Dondarrion LV36, spark, withdraw, spark kills.

Ace Trainer:
Victreebel LV32 vs Crakehall LV37, icy wind, toxic, ice shard.
Kingler LV32 vs Crakehall LV37, protect, icy wind, bubblebeam + poison puts me down to 8HP, yikes! switch to Dondarrion, protect, spark, stomp, spark.
Flareon LV32 vs Dondarrion LV39, surf, bite, surf kills.

I heal poison and then run all the way back to the rest house. I battle some wild mon; Crakehall gets to LV38 and Dondarrion  to LV40. Also he learns Discharge.

Ace Trainer:
Parasect LV33 vs Shaggy Dog LV33, flamethrower kills.
Golduck LV35, Vaporeon LV33 vs Loras LV39, petal dance kills both with OHKO.

Ace Trainer:
Rapidash LV36 vs Shaggy Dog LV38, stomp down to 1/2 health, flinch, switch to Dondarrion, stomp, surf kills.
Flaffy LV37 vs Crakehall LV38, mud bomb kills.

I enter the cave in victory road. I find  a max elixir. Next my first encounter shows up. Its a level 33 Donphan!I send out Shaggy Dog to weaken it first. Shaggy uses flamethrower,... it crits… and donphan dies... FUDGE! I lose my encounter and donphan. That suck, although not hugely important.

I face another wild donphan and this time flamethrower puts it to 1/4 of its HP so I would have caught the other one without the crit. I find full heal, max revive, max potion. Selmy gets to LV39. Then I find TM Dark Pulse, rare candy, hp up and then TM Earthquake! Selmy hits LV40 next. I found all the items so I run back and heal up before the rival battle. I run back and put Crakehall in front because I think he uses golbat/ crobat first. I find the exit to Elite 4 again. Then Swarley shows up surprise!

Swarley:
Sneasel LV36 vs Crakehall LV39, (I guessed wrong) faint attack, ancient power, faint attack crit, and ancient power crits and kills.
Typhlosion LV40 vs Dondarrion LV40, surf, flame wheel burns me, surf kills.
Haunter LV37 vs Valyrian LV39, mean look, iron tail kills.
Golbat LV38 vs Valyrian LV39, air cutter, ice fang, air cutter, strength, air cutter crit lower me down. Switch to Shaggy Dog, air cutter crits, fire blast kills.
Magneton LV37 vs Selmy LV40, close combat kills.

I take down Swarley! He promises to challenge me later and win once and for all. He saunters away. I have reached Elite 4! I heal and then teach TM Avalanche to Crakehall and TM Shadow Claw to Selmy as back up instead of take down.

I fly back to Blackthorn with Rolly. I move delete rock smash off of Valyrian and teach him TM Earthquake. I didn't teach it to Crakehall because he learns it soon. Ok I'm going to grind up my mon to LV44 so that I have the average of the Elite 4 and then I will finally take them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment