Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, April 10, 2020

DAY 10

I bump into a Cyclist:
Tranquil LV25 vs  Dust LV24, air cutter, smack down, quick attack, smackdown, quick attack, strength kills. Dust gets to LV25.

WHAT?! It evolves into Boldore and learns Power Gem.

I go back to training Colossus LV25, then LV26, Polaris LV26, Dust LV26. I go heal now that everyone hits LV26.

Beauty:
Flaffy LV24 vs Beast LV26, fire punch kills.
I ride the ferris wheel, I buy 3 fresh waters. I enter the old Nimbasa roller coater gym.

Rich Boy:
Blitlze LV24 vs Beast LV26, shock wave, then fire punch kills.

Lady:
Flaffy LV24 vs Beast LV26, fire punch kills and he gets to LV27; learns thrash.

I get a paralyze heal, I heal and go to the small area in town.

Tennis Player:
Blitzle LV26 vs Dust LV26, spark, smack down, spark, and power gem. She gives a potion.

Tennis Player:
Cottonee LV25 vs Archangel LV26, cotton spore, air cutter, cotton spore, air cutter kills.
Petilil LV25, air cutter, stun spore miss, magic leaf crit but then air cutter kills.

Tennis Player:
Marill LV26 vs Dust LV26, switch to Polaris, tackle, razor leaf kills.

Next I heal and go to the big arena.

Infeilder:
Pansear LV24 vs Dust LV26, power gem kills.
Panpour LV24, switch to Polaris, scratch, razor leaf kills.
Pansage LV24, bug bite kills.

Infeilder:
Tranquil LV25 vs Dust LV26, air cutter, smack down, growl, smack down, LV27.
Sandile LV25, switch to Warpath, sand tomb misses, razor shell kills.

Pitcher:
Timburr LV26 vs Colossus LV26, poison tail crit, rock throw, poison tail, rock throw, switch to Warpath, rock throw, razor shell.

I heal then go to the theater. I get a prop purse and get TM Echoed Voice. Then I travel to Route 16...

No comments:

Post a Comment