Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Monday, April 6, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Roxie vs Xavier
Koffing LV16 vs Warpath LV18, razor shell, assurance, razor shell, tackle crits me but I survive with 9HP. I switch to Archangel. she heals koffing, air cutter, tackle, air cutter, tackle, air cutter, assurance, roost, tackle, air cutter kills finally!
Whirlepede LV 18 vs Archangel LV18, pursuit, air cutter, venoshock activates my berry and then I use roost, then venoshock, air cutter, quick attack crit kills! Arch angel wins it for me and gets to LV19.

I receive the Toxic Badge. and get TM Venoshock. Then a random dude tells me to go to the pokemon studios. I go there and talk forever and see my movie I make. I grab two soda pops and I'm given lemonades. I go back and help Roxie and Magneto with a Team Plasma battle.

Grunt:
Patrat V14 vs Polaris LV17, razor leaf crit kills for the win.

We get HM Cut and sadly now I have to teach it to some member of my current team for a while. I teach it to Polaris. The rest of Team Plasma goes and runs to Route 20. We chase after. I find another one.

Grunt:
Purrloin LV14 vs Polaris LV17, bug bite kills.

We finish helping chase them down and they mention a boat and disappear. We head back to the Virbank City and get to the docks. We head to Castelia City...

No comments:

Post a Comment