Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Sunday, April 5, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Cheren vs Xavier
Patrat LV11 vs Polaris LV11, bug bite, work up, bug bite, tackle, he uses potion, bug bite twice then kills.
Lilipup LV13 vs Polaris LV11, I switch to Warpath, work up, work up, watergun, tackletake me down to 12HP, water gun. I switch to Namor, tackle kills it immeadatly (im not surprised but the lack of switches made the choice hard). Next I send out Caliban, tackle takes him down to 3HP, bite nearly kills it probably down to 1HP. I heal with potion but the boosted tackle kills me. (NOOOOOO!) I call out Polaris with the highest defense. Takes me down to 5HP but bug bite kills! I get to the Basic Badge and TM Work Up.

That was a terrible first gym battle and now I'm down to only two mon. I go outside and get TM Return. I lay Namor and Caliban down to rest in the graveyard.


 I heal and head back out. I head to Route 20.

Hiker:
Riolu LV11 vs Polaris LV12, endure, bug bite, switch to Warpath, foresight, quick attack, water gun, quick attack, and water gun kills.

I beat up some wild mon and Polaris is LV13

Preschooler:
Psyduck LV10 vs Warpath LV13, tackle, water sport, tackle, growl and tackle kills. He gets to LV14.

Cheren shows up and warns us about dark grass and gives us pecha berries. Then I find a great ball.

Preschooler:
Lilipup LV10 vs Polaris LV13, bug bite, tackle, bug bite kills.

Find antidote and dire hit.

Nursery Aid:
Dunsparce LV11 vs Polaris LV13, bug bite, spite, bug bite, spite, bug bite kills but it used up all my PP and gets to LV44.

I run back and heal my mon.

Twins:
Sunkern LV9, Sunkern LV9 vs Warpath LV14, Polais LV14, tackle crit kills, and then bug bite kills.
I get great balls and then enter Virbank City...

No comments:

Post a Comment