Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

GYM BATTLE

Clay vs Xavier
Krokorok LV31 vs Colossus LV31, intimidate, bug bite, crunch, hyper potion on krokorok, big bite, bull doze puts me down to 19HP, but then bug bite kills.
Excadrill LV33, switch to Polaris, rock slide, razor leaf, rock slide crits and kills Polaris...(NOOOO!) I call out Warpath for retribution, slash, water pulse puts it into red health, then a sitrus berry, heals it some but water pulse kills!
Sandslash LV31, I switch to Archangel, bulldoze misses thanks to immunity, fly, crush claw miss, fly hits, crush claw, air slash into red, crush caw but then quick attack kills.

I receive the Quake Badge and TM Bulldoze.
I leave the gym and Clay and Magneto meet me outside. They talk about the world tournament and tell me to meet them there. Before I do that I go and lay Polaris to rest.
(Thanks so much homie! you were my second oldest team member and you helped get me out of a ton of binds.) Next I take a break...

… I start my next day and now I have to choose between Storm (joltik) and Havok (deerling) to join the team as my third team member. Storm is LV27 and is ok type coverage. But Havok is LV30 and has the sweet ability Serene Grace. So i pick Havok to help the team. Really quickly I take it to the red shard guy in town and I have Havok learn Seed Bomb to round out his attacks. I train Colossus really quickly to LV32. Then I head to the world tournament. I'm given a rocky helmet and find pp up. I walk around the tournament area and talk to vendors. Then I head down to an entrance  to relic passage.
Back packer:
Sandslash LV32 vs Havok LV30 seed bomb, crush claw, seed bomb, crush claw, seed bomb kills.

I battle a few wild mon and Havok gets to LV31.

Backpacker:
Raticate LV32 vs Dust LV31, crunch, power gem, assurance, power gem, crunch, rock smash kills.
Drilbur LV31 vs Dust LV31, hone claws, rock smash, quick claw lets me hit with rock smash to crit kill.
Roggenrola LV31, rock smash, iron defense, rock smash kills. Dust hits LV32

Hiker:
Roggenrola LV31 vs Warpath LV32, water pulse, sturdy saves it, stealth rock, razor shell kills and Warpath reaches LV33.
Timburr LV31, I switch to Archangel, rock slide, fly, chip away misses, fly kills.

I find blue shard and green shard. Then I battle a few mon and Archangel gets to LV33.

Psychic:
Woobat LV33 vs Beast LV32, calm mind, fire punch crit kills. Beast gets to LV33 and learns flare blitz.

I find a red shard.

Psychic:
Baltoy LV32 vs Havok LV31, seed bomb kills.
Yamask LV32, faint attack, wil-o-wisp, faint attack, curse kills itself.

I go back and heal in town, buy 4 super potions, 2 escape ropes and then back into relic passage. I battle wild mon and Havok gets to LV32 and learns energy ball. Next I find two yellow shards and 1 red shard.

Backpacker:
Watchhog LV32 vs Havok LV32, super fang, jump kick misses, switch to Dust, hyper fang, rock slide, super fang, rock slide, hyper fang, rock slide kills.

I find ultra ball, rock gem, rare candy, and another rocky helmet. I give rocky helmet to Colossus. I find a red shard on my way back. I battle mon wild mon and get Havok to LV33. I find another cave entrance and it leads to relic castle. I already visited this area but I find an ultra ball and see volcarona in the back of one room. If ony I realized I could get this later I wouldn't have wasted my encounter earlier. I use escape rope to get out and I head to the world tournament...


No comments:

Post a Comment