Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Thursday, April 23, 2020

DAY 18

I battle some wild mon and Dust gets to LV40.

Battle Girl:
Scrafty vs Beast LV40, hammer arm, high jump kick, hammer arm kills.

Ace Trainer:
Delcatty LV41 vs Beast LV40, fake out, hammer arm kills.
Eelektick LV41, flare blitz kills and Beast gets to LV41.

Fisherman:
Vaporeon LV40 vs Havok LV40, horn leech, mudy water, horn drill kills.

I find a red shard and luxary ball. Next I find TM Psychic.

Parasol Lady:
Castform LV40 vs Havok LV40, horn leech, weather ball, horn leech kills.

Fisherman:
Golduck LV40 vs Havok LV40, horn leech kills and he gets to LV41.

I get a blue flute.

Fisherman:
Basculin LV39 vs Colossus LV40, x-scissor, bite, x-scissor kills
Staryu :V39, x-scissor kills.

Fisherman:
Alomomola LV40 vs Colossus LV40, x-scissor, soak, poison tail, wake up slap, switch to Havok, soak, horn leech kills.

I battle wild mon and Colossus gets to LV41.

Ace Trainer:
Lopunny vs Warpath LV40, surf, dizzy punch, surf and gets to LV41.
Lampent, I switch to Dust, hex, rock slide, hex down to 13HP but power gem kills.

I find a star piece and blue shard.

Poke ranger (triple battle):
Vibrava LV39, Flareon LV39, Larvesta LV39 vs Dust LV40, Iceman LV40, Warpath LV41, razor shell kills, earth power kills Dust ...what... @%#$...(NOOOO!) icicle crash kills the vibrava, bug bite, and razor shell kills larvetsa.

I get a sitrus berry. Slowly I walk back to Undella Town and lay Dust to rest. Thanks Dust!
I take some time and pick Psylocke (gothita) to join the team
I go back to Reversal Mountain and Iceman gets to LV41. I find water gem.

Poke Ranger:
Watchog LV38 vs Iceman LV41, mean look, icicle crash kills.
Grumpig LV38, shadow claw, body slam crit, heal, power gem, shadow claw, rest, shadow claw, sleep, shadow claw crit kills.

I battle wild mon and Psylocke gets to LV32.

WHAT!?! Psylocke evolves into Gothorita!
I find toxic orb, Iceman gets to LV42 and Psylocke to LV33.

Blackbelt (rotation battle):
Gurdurr LV37, Scraggy LV37, Scraggy LV37 vs Warpath LV41, Havok LV41, Colossus LV41, horn leech, scary face, x-scissor kills, poion tail, scary face, x-scissor kills, surf kills.

I find green shard and nugget are found. Psylocke gets to LV34 after smacking some mon.

Hiker and Backpacker:
Golbat LV37, Gurdurr LV37 vs Warpath V41, Havok LV41, horn leech, razor shell kills, air cutter, they call out crustle, I call out Iceman, razor shell, air cutter, rock slide, razor shell kills, air cutter, iceicle crash kills, they call out Swanna LV37, air slash, icicle crash, razor shell, return kills.

Havok gets to LV42 against wild mon and Psylocke to LV35.

I find blue shard. next I find escape rope, smokeball, and persim berry.

Poke Ranger:
Banette LV38 vs Beast LV41, fire punch kills.
Golduck LV38, switch to Colossus (team is low) soak, x-scissor, soak miss, x-scissor, zen headbutt, rocky helmet recoil kills.

Nurse:
Swoobat LV38 vs Beast LV41, flare blitz kills

I heal up. I beat up wild mon and Psylocke gets to LV36 and find TM Rock Polish.

Battle Girl (triple battle)
Riolu LV37, Riolu, LV37, Gurdurr LV37, vs Beast LV41, Warpath LV41, Colossus LV41, x-scissor, fire punch kills, razor shell kills, leer, rock slide nearly kills Colossus at 9HP left, I switch to Psylocke, fire punch kills, razor shell kills the last mon.

I find a star piece, Beast gets to LV42. I find TM Shadow Ball. I go back to Undella Town and rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment