Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

DAY 29

I do a small amount of training Crakehall gets to LV26 and learns icy wind. Also Shaggy Dog gets to LV37. I heal at the center and head into the Kimono Dance theater.

Kimono Zuki:
Umbreon LV38 vs Shaggy Dog LV37, confuse ray, hit myself, shadowball, reversal, dark pulse puts me to 2HP, fire blast misses so I switch to Selmy and the brick break to win.

Kimono Naoko:
Espeon LV38 vs Valyrian LV37, psychic, iron tail kills. Crakehall gets to LV27.

Kimono Miki:
Flareon LV38 vs Dondarrion Lv38, flamethrower, surf, wil-o-wisp, surf kills.

Kimono Sayo:
Jolteon LV38 vs Selmy LV38, spark, close combat miss, double team, brick break miss, brick break hit, thunderbolt, brick break kills.

Kimono Kumi:
Vaporeon LV38 vs Loras LV38, surf, poison powder, aurora beam downs me to 37HP, switch to Dondarrion, aroura beam, hyper potion on vaporeon, surf, poison, quick attack, sparks, then spark kills. Crakehall gets to LV28 and learns ice shard.

I win and they give me a clear bell. then a giant shadow is spotted over the tower. I beat up a wild mon and Shaggy dog gets to LV38. I heal and then get into the clear tower. I beat up a dozen rattata. I find ppup, escape rope, max potion, full heal, max revive, nugget, hp up, and full restore. I get to the top and the first non double encounter is Ho-Oh. I use master ball and catch it but I don't allow legendary pokes on the team so its sent to the PC.

I begin solo training Crakehall. First LV29- then to LV33. Then he evolves into Piloswine.

I teach Crakehall Ancient Power through the heart scale dude. Next I train Crakehall to LV34. It evolves into Mamoswine!

I switch to Valyrian and train him to LV38 as well. then I finally prep for the victory road by healing and traveling back to New Bark Town...

No comments:

Post a Comment