Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Friday, April 3, 2020

DAY 31 (VICTORY ROAD)

I take time to train all my Pokémon to LV44. During my training Crakehall learned earthquake and crunch. I decide to go ahead and get the fire stone through the Poke Dome near Goldenrod City. I win 7 different contests to get over 3000 points. I purchase a fire stone and use it on Shaggy Dog and he evolves into ARCANINE! (finally)

I heal my mon back at victory road.

Here is how my team is looking before I go into Elite 4.

Loras LV44, petal dance, synthesis, poison powder, headbutt
Selmy LV44, close combat, brick break, shadow claw, aerial ace
Shaggy Dog LV44, crunch, flamethrower, reversal, fire blast
Crakehall LV44, avalanche, ancient power, ice shard, earthquake
Dondarrion LV44, blizzard, surf, waterfall, discharge
Valyrian LV44, strength, ice fang, iron tail, earthquake

I put Crakehall in front to take on Xatu for Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment