Welcome!

I'm an avid Pokemon player and I recently defeated my 6th run at nuzlocke. (currently 6-1) So I decided to blog about my future nuzlocke quests. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions or leave fun comments.

RULES:
1) fainted mon count as dead and can't be used
2) only the first mon on each routes counts
3) no doubles, species clause, and can always catch shiny pokemon
4) if the first encounter dies or flees. I can't catch another on the route and it counts as that specific pokemon and I can't re-catch it on a later route.
5) ID # selects which starter, ends in 1-3 gras, 4-6 fire, 7-9 water, and zero is dealers choice
6) all caught mon get a nickname.
7) choose one- either no items during battle or set game to no auto switches between turns/ with 3 items for battles
8) no legendries in the team
9) level limits are set to the highest gym leader or Elite 4 members up next

Saturday, April 18, 2020

DAY 16

I continue battling wild mon on Route 7. After I beat a wild zebstrika, Beast gets to LV35.

WHAT?!? Beast evolves into Darmanitan! and learns Hammer Arm.
Then I get Archangel to LV35 as well.

Lass (triple battle):
Ducklett LV33, Unfezant LV33, Ducklett LV33 vs Havok LV35, Beast lV35, Colossus LV35, poison tail, fire punch, energy ball, air slash, air slash, colossus in red(!), poison tail, but hammer arm and energy ball take out the targets.

Nursery Aide:
Cleffa LV34 vs Havok LV35, seed bomb kills.
Cinccino LV34, jump kick kills. Havok gets to LV36.

I find a leaf stone. I beat up some wild mon and Dust gets to LV36.

Preschooler:
Sunflora LV34 vs Archangel LV35, fly up, growth, fly kills.

Preschooler:
Darmanitan LV34 vs Archangel LV35, fly, belly drum, fly kills.

Archangel beats up wild mon to get to LV36.

I enter celestial tower and head to the second floor. My first encounter is Litwick. I catch her and name her Phoenix!
I find a revive then leave and fly back to the city. I heal then go to the gym to take out the trainers.I get a fresh water.

Pilot:
Swoobat LV37 vs Beast LV35, fire punch crit kills. and Beast gets to LV36.

Pilot:
Sigilyph LV37 vs Warpath LV35, psybeam, surf, mimic surf, surf kills.

Pilot:
Archen LV36 vs Warpath LV35, surf kills.
Unfezant LV36, air slash, flinch, detect, surf, roost but surf kills. Warpath gets to LV36!

WHAT!?! Warpath evolves into Samurott!
Pilot:
Unfezant LV37 vs Dust LV36, rock slide, air slash, rock slide kills.

Pilot:
Ducklett LV36 vs Dust, rock slide kills
Swoobat LV36, rock slide kills and Dust gets to LV37.

I finished the gym trainers. I go back and heal and then head back to celestial tower.

Psychic:
Musharna LV36 vs Archangel LV36, fly, hypnosis miss, fly hits, hypnosis hits, sleep, psybeam, sleep, psybeam, down to 14HP, switch to havok, hypnosis miss and faint attack kills.

I heal after that battle.

School Kid:
Litwick LV35 vs Archangel LV36, fly kills.

I find TM Wil-o-wisp.

Poke Fan:
Clefairy LV35 vs Archangel LV36, fly, minimize, fly kills.

Poke Fan:
Cubchoo LV35 vs Archangel LV36, switch to Beast, brine, fire punch kills.

I battle wild mon and Arch angel gets to LV37.

Psychic:
Espeon LV36 vs Warpath LV36, future sight, surf, psybeam, surf, Warpath to LV37.

Psychic:
Elgyem LV35 vs Havok LV36, faint attack, simple beam, faint attack.
Duosion LV35, faint attack, future sight, faint attack and Havok gets to LV37 and learns Horn Leech.

Nurse:
Leavany LV35 vs Beast LV36, fire punch kills.

The nurse heals me after.

Socialite:
Raichu LV35 vs Beast LV36, fire punch kills and gets to LV37.

I find pp up and TM Shadow Claw.

Psychic:
Yamask LV35 vs Colossus LV36, bug bite, curse, pursuit.
Gothorita LV35, switch to Warpath, psybeam, surf, flatter, surf kills.

Gentleman:
Umbreon LV35 vs Colossus LV36, bug bite, faint attack, bug bite and gets to LV37.

I head back to Route 7.

Twins:
Zangoose LV33, Seviper LV33 vs Warpath LV37 & Beast LV37, fire punch kills, razor shell crit kills.

I find TM X-scissor and teach it to Colossus.

Harlequin:
Baltoy LV35 vs Warpath LV37, surf, I kill wild mon and warpath gets to LV38.

I get to Twist mountain but I can't enter. I get whole team to LV38 and heal. then I enter the gym and go to the back...

No comments:

Post a Comment